Banking Theory, Law and Practice introduces you to the basic and advanced concepts in banking. The book covers the latest trends in the banking sector such as mobile banking, telephone banking and internet banking. It also provides essential coverage of the legal aspects of banking adequately.
New to this Edition
• Coverage of new topics such as Modern Banking which includes Core Banking Solutions, RTGS, NEFT, E-wallet, Payment Banks and Small Banks.
• New charts, tables and illustrations for better understanding of concepts.
• Simple and clear explanations
• Comprehensive coverage of Debit cards, Credit cards, Smart cards and ATMs
• Coverage of topics on RBI, SBI functions, Cooperative banks
• Detailed explanation of theories with charts and figures
• Includes model question papers
• Pedagogical features include
≦ more than 700 objective-type questions
≦ over 700 end-of-chapter review questions
You do not have access to the Supplementary.
You don’t have any highlights!!
You don’t have any Notes!!