This book Brand Management is designed for students specialising in marketing and as a reference for marketing professionals.
• Systematic introduction of Designing Brand Elements, Brand Identity, Brand Personality, Brand Image, and Brand Positioning.
• Comprehensive Coverage of Brand Loyalty, Brand Equity, Line Extension, Brand Extension and Competitive Strategies for Local and Global Brands.
• Includes chapters on Private Label Brands, Brand Portfolio and Architecture, Cult Branding and Co-branding and Trends in Branding.
• Provides case studies at the end of the chapter.
• Includes Review Questions at the end of the chapter.
You do not have access to the Supplementary.
You don’t have any highlights!!
You don’t have any Notes!!