This book Digital Marketing is an introductory text cum handbook for students of management and business and for anyone who wants to pursue a career in Digital Marketing.
• Explanation of the basic concepts and elements of marketing required for digital marketing.
• Detailed overview of marketing mix and management strategies digital marketers should be aware of.
• Elucidation of Core elements and concepts of different types of digital marketing in the order recommended by the experts in the field.
• Comprehensive coverage of 14 types of digital marketing with real world examples.
• A dedicated chapter covering the skills required for digital marketing and career opportunities in digital marketing.
• Short, medium and long answer questions at the end of every chapter to test the knowledge gained.
• A dedicated chapter covering the future trends in digital marketing, which can be used as a road map for novice digital marketers.
You do not have access to the Supplementary.
You don’t have any highlights!!
You don’t have any Notes!!