This book is designed as a textbook for first year engineering students (Semester-I) to enhance their language skills and ability to understand the core subject taught in English.
• Contains vocabulary, grammar practice and usage along with examples.
• Listening, Speaking, Reading and Writing (LSRW) tasks given at the end of each chapter.
• Sample letters and visual aids to enhance letter writing and communication skills.
• The book with its content integrated language learning approach makes use of the texts to explore the use of Language Skills (LSRW) by engaging the students to read the texts as
▪ discuss content,
▪ listen to discussions,
▪ online resources and podcasts
▪ write information gathered as a scaffolding activity
• The podcasts and contents used by the teachers as supportive resources and as models in the communicative learning process are given in the suggested tasks.
• Task based questions at the end of chapter to improve communication skills.
• Comprehension questions and glossary on each chapter to test and improve learning.
You do not have access to the Supplementary.
You don’t have any highlights!!
You don’t have any Notes!!